A new bug-fix-release of Gnome-Pie arrived! There are no new features in this version. But if it failed to work on your machine previously there is a good chance that it runs now flawlessly!
These evil insects have been eliminated (at least, I hope so!):
- Hopefully Gnome-Pie crashes no more with an error in “pthread_setspecific” in Ubuntu 12.04. This is a really evil bug… we’ll see whether I got it!
- Gnome-Pie now uses a monochrome tray icon with most window managers again. When used with Gnome-Shell it displays the application icon instead.
- The icon for the window list slice group has been changed from “window-manager” to “gnome-window-manager”, as the latter exists in more icon themes.
- The default icon, which is used when no appropriate icon for a slice was found, has been changed from “application-default-icon” to “stock_unknown” as the latter exists in more icon themes.
- The new-slice-window does not crash anymore when the first slice type in the slice-type-list was selected.
- Spanish locale has been updated.
Please report your feedback as usual!